How to Maintain the Freshness of Your Yeezys’ Box.
Getting sought-after, high-end sneakers is one of life’s simple pleasures. When you’re sporting beautifully crafted kicks, you experience a different kind of high—until you get them dirty, that is.
How do you clean something that gives you “incalculable” joy, to use Kanye’s own words?
Why should sneaker collectors learn how to clean yeezy
Any Yeezy 350 v2 Cloud White Non Reflective fan will tell you that any sneaker from that colorful rapper is regarded as a holy object because not only are they typically produced in small quantities but also because the designs are extraordinary.
Since the initial design took a year to develop, the anticipation for each new release is out of this world.
If you were able to get your hands on a pair right away to see what all the fuss is about, you probably have questions about how to take care of such expensive footwear.
The right shoe care products and tools are the first steps in cleaning your yeezys correctly.
You’re in luck because there are premium shoe care options available to keep premium sneakers in top condition now that sneaker collecting is becoming more and more popular.
You shouldn’t play around with simple cleaning solutions like bleach or abrasive detergents because they can damage shoes.
You won’t have any trouble keeping any Yeezy as good as new if you put together a high-end Yeezy cleaner kit:
- microfibre cloth
- leather conditioner
- soft-bristled brush
- premium shoe cleaner
- premium sneaker brightener
- deodorizing spray
- weatherproofing spray
- for storing: shoe trees, silica gel packets, and shoe bags (or zip lock bags will do)
General guidelines for cleaning all kinds of yeezys
The same procedures are used for cleaning all types of sneakers thoroughly:
- Setup and prep
-For the soles, use a hard brush, and for the uppers, a soft brush.
– Take out the shoe inserts and laces.
- Keeping the soles, midsoles, and uppers clean (bottom of your sneakers)
Clean from the top down:
Uppers: Fill a tiny container with warm water and a few drops of a high-end shoe cleaner.
– Shake off any extra water after dipping your soft brush in the cleaning solution.
– Use a brush with soft bristles to scrub the uppers.
– Use a microfiber towel to clean everything.
Use a stiff-bristled brush to clean the midsole and bottom sole of your Yeezy sneakers instead of the same steps you used for the uppers.
- Thoroughly clean the interior of the shoe, including the insole and inner part, as well as the laces.
– Prepare a fresh batch of cleaning solution, use a soft brush to scrub the shoe inserts, and then dry with a towel.
– After soaking the laces in the mixture of cleaning agents, rub and twist them in your hands.
– Squeeze out extra moisture from the laces and inserts.
– Use a toothbrush with a soft bristle to scrub the inside of the shoe, and then blot as much as you can with a towel.
When it comes to the best Yeezy 350 v2 Cloud White Non Reflective collection in the area, HYB Kicks beats the competition to dust.